Back to News
Exposure NY is hiring!
Exposure NY is hiring! We are seeking to add a highly motivated, detail-oriented Assistant to the President/Agent to our team. The Assistant will provide administrative support across all of the President’s personal and professional affairs, which include the management and career development of eighteen artists working at the top of their fields. This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate who is eager to advance their career in the business side of the fashion and photography industries and be involved in all aspects of an experienced agent’s professional responsibilities.
The duties of this position shall include, but not be limited to:
- High volume of written correspondence on behalf of the President
- Management of the President’s personal and professional calendar
- Scheduling meetings, appointments and multi-time zone conference calls
- Coordinating the President’s travel arrangements
- Researching potential clients and drafting sales outreach emails
- Tracking and reporting the President’s expenses
- Handling personal requests as needed
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated interest in fashion and photography
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel); knowledge of Adobe Photoshop a plus
- A positive, mature and personable demeanor
- A proven ability to respect confidential and sensitive information
Interested candidates should send a brief cover letter and résumé in PDF form to audrey[at]exposureny.com.